Ennakkotilaushinta 135 € voimassa vuoden 2017 aikana tehdyissä tilauksissa! Ensimmäinen erä kirjoja saapuu tammikuun lopulla.
New to this edition
- NEW! All-new chapter covering diseases specific to or common in the dairy bull offers valuable new content that makes this the most comprehensive resource for veterinary students and practitioners.
- NEW! A companion website, hosted by Cornell University with more than 60 neurologic, ultrasound, and endoscopic case study videos, illustrates key concepts discussed throughout the book and brings to life a variety of techniques that are more easily visualized than described in print.
- UPDATED! Expanded coverage of herd health features diseases of individual cows, as well as problems affecting entire herds, that challenge today’s large animal veterinarians.
- NEW! Emphasis on herd health addresses the dairy industry's increased concern over population medicine.
- UPDATED! Revised drug usage recommendations and legal considerations present the most current information in these critical areas to help you prevent dangerous or costly errors.
Diagnose and treat bovine diseases in cattle with Rebhun’s Diseases of Dairy Cattle, 3rd Edition - your all-in-one guide to bovine disease management. Organized by body system for quick, convenient reference, this complete resource equips practitioners and students with the knowledge needed to confidently diagnose, treat, and prevent bovine disease. All chapters are updated from the previous edition to reflect the most up-to-date diagnostics and therapeutics, including revised drug usage considerations. An entirely new chapter for this third edition provides easy-to-read, but detailed information on diagnostic laboratory sample submission so that you will know what tests are available and the proper samples to submit. Another entirely new chapter focuses on diseases of the bull. More color photographs and illustrations are provided so that clinical signs and pathology of the diseases and diagnostic procedures commonly used in practice can be visualized. With expanded coverage of herd diseases, this new edition meets the growing need for management of both diseases of individual cows and medical problems affecting whole herds.
Simon Peek, BVSc, MRCVS, PhD, Diplomate ACVIM, Clinical Assistant Professor of Large Animal Medicine, Theriogenology, and Infectious Diseases, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI and Thomas J. Divers, DVM, Dipl ACVIM, ACVECC, Professor of Medicine New York State College of Veterinary Medicine, The Health Science Unit of Cornell University, Department of Clinical Studies, Ithaca, NY, USA